If you interact with your customers, your website formulars are mostly protected with a Captcha. Whether used for a contact form, a comment field or an order wizard - your form fields must be protected against automatic submissions.
How works the "Tsuiseki Captcha"?
The Tsuiseki Captcha is an automatic test that identifies the submitter of a form as a human being or computer generated script. If the submitter is not human, the script stops the processing of the form and you are able to execute appropriate steps.
Undisturbed user experience
The Tsuiseki Captcha is an invisible captcha. The user is not asked to fill an additional form or to solve a mathematical equation. This approach is very user friendly and does not disturb the user experience of your website.
- Easy installation - little or no changes to website needed
- System adjustments with little effort - short installation documentation
- Modular design - easily expandable by new modules
- User has not to fulfill additional actions (e.g. input of data)
- Individually adaptable to website, campaign and traffic specifications
- Updates done quickly and quietly
- Very fast loading times - thus no interference of the functionalities
- Integration not obviously visible
- Innovative, multiple levels of fraud detection and protection against Bot-fraud
- Mostly instant recognition of Bot traffic
- The not in real time detected fraud, is subsequently analyzed and recognized
- Ad hoc detected fraud, can immediately be blocked
- Suitable for fraud detection on mobile devices
- Cross-browser functionality
- Qualitative evaluation of the traffic per data record
- Additional data can be collected and processed
- Tracking conversion data per click possible
- Intuitive and clearly arranged front end with all the processed data
- Additional analysis and evaluation possible in-house
- Comprehensive support through personal contact person
- Anonymisation of customer data + high security of all data
- Continuous improvement and quality control in-house